April 21, 2015

Judge Napolitano: Bribery Allegations Against Hillary Clinton Are ‘Truly Damning’

NAPOLITANO: These allegations are far more serious than those for which Senator Robert Menendez of New Jersey was indicted. And they essentially form the same type of allegation, a quid pro quo: You give cash to me or someone else on my behalf, and I exercise my official governmental judgment in favor of you.

Now I haven’t seen the book; we haven’t seen it. But we’ve read a version of it in the New York Times– or a summary in the New York Times– and the allegations are truly damning. They are clearly enough to trigger an investigation. The allegations showed timelines of contributions to the family foundation and decisions made by Mrs Clinton favorable to the contributor. Or contributions to the family foundation and sky-high– $500,000 a speech, unheard of in this business– speaking fees to her husband. Or contributions to the family foundation and two years later, sky-high speaking fees to Mrs. Clinton.


Look, the essence of bribery is the quid pro quo. you do something for me or in my behalf, and I exercise my official governmental powers in favor of you. That’s what Senator Menendez was indicted for, having to do with visas and Medicare reimbursement. This has to do with the foreign policy and arguably the security of the nation.

Read the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment