November 11, 2015

Rand After Debate: I ‘Separated Myself From The Field’

Rand Paul thinks his debate performance set him completely apart from the rest of the Republican field Tuesday night.
Speaking to reporters in the “Spin Room” after the Fox Business debate, the Kentucky senator said his call to scale back the American military makes him the only fiscal conservative in the race.
“I thought it was a good debate. I thought I got more time,” Paul said. “I got to express my opinion, and I have a few opinions that I want to express.”
“And I think also separated myself from the field, in that, I’m the only fiscal conservative on the stage. I’m the only one who says, you know what, you can’t be for a trillion dollars in new military spending and call yourself a conservative.”

No comments:

Post a Comment