September 25, 2018

‘I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE’: KAVANAUGH STRIKES BACK AT ACCUSERS

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh vowed not to bow out of his confirmation process after two women leveled decades-old sexual assault allegations against him in a Fox News interview that will air Monday evening.

“I’m not going to let false accusations drive us out of this process, and we’re looking for a fair process where I can be heard and defend my integrity — my lifelong record of promoting dignity and equality for women … I’m not going anywhere,” he declared.

Kavanaugh’s TV sit-down with his wife comes hours after he issued a similar defiant letter.

“I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process. The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out. The vile threats against my family will not drive me out. The character assassination will not succeed,” Kavanaugh vowed in the letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Kavanaugh will testify before the judiciary committee Thursday alongside his accuser Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

Read the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment