The documents provide new information about questionable activity on the part of Clinton aides and computer technicians who managed her private email server. The notes also reveal new details about Clinton’s and President Obama’s email practices.
A dozen plus one of the most interesting revelations are listed below.
- Obama’s Iran negotiator might have had Gmail hacked while negotiating nuclear deal
- Clinton IT tech’s infamous Reddit post explained?
- Hillary’s lawyer asked computer technician about “wiping” computer data
- Clinton also had a Gmail account
- Obama’s email address uses a pseudonym
- Did Huma Abedin lie to the FBI?
- Cheryl Mills was told of concerns about Clinton’s email system
- FBI’s description of Clinton insider Sidney Blumenthal
- Allegations of State Department “interference” in email classifications
- Ex-Clinton aide was scared of Hillary finding out about her FBI interview
- Clinton deleted 1,000 emails with Gen. Petraeus
- Official thought it was “not possible” for Pagliano to handle Clinton’s system
- Pagliano was against housing Clinton’s server in her basement