In the last few days, both South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum have taken public shots at the RNC for rules it has approved for the first debate. Those rules say only the top 10 candidates will make it, and Graham and Santorum are at risk of not being allowed on the stage.
On Monday, Santorum said at an event in Washington, D.C., that it was a "miscarriage" for the RNC to agree to that format.
In an interview Friday on Fox News, Graham said the qualifications to make it onto the stage are "dumb" and "lousy."
But so far, officials at the RNC don't seem to care.
Read the entire article