November 29, 2018

TRUMP THREATENS TO ‘HIT [DEMS] SO HARD’ BY DECLASSIFYING ‘DEVASTATING’ DOCUMENTS RELATING TO SPECIAL COUNSEL

President Donald Trump threatened to declassify documents that would be “devastating” to the Democratic Party on Wednesday in an exclusive interview with the New York Post — if House Dems launched investigations into his administration.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want to go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” the president stated to the outlet.

He continued, “I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

The Department of Justice released the Carter Page FISA documents back in July, but they were heavily redacted. Many other select sections have been released as well. A memo released by Committee Chairman Devin Nunes showed that the Justice Department and FBI relied heavily on the Democrat-funded Steele dossier in the FISA applications.

Read the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment